Sunday, February 8, 2009

My C702




Hi.. this is my Sony Ericsson C702. its a nice phone.. I like it very much! I bought it on 28th January 2009. Here are some of the phone specs :
- GSM quad band, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, 3.5G HSDPA
- Dust and splash resistant. so i can wash my phone in sink if it getting dirty.
- Nice design with 2.2 inch TFT LCD 262k colours..
- a 3.2 Megapixel camera with video recording. So no need 4 digicam.
- media player compatibility. So no need 4 iPod/Walkman/bla..bla..bla..
- FM radio with RDS
- built-in GPS receiver. can show wayfinder maa..

FYI,all of the pics in my blog were taken by my SE C702,except the pics of the phone itself, which is taken by SE K810i. Nice oso..
Nice rite? comparable with digicam.
I like Sony Ericsson.. How 'bout U??

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
an empty feelin' © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner