Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Proton new MPV : Proton Exora



Proton has announced the name for the new Proton MPV - the Proton Exora! The Exora is based on the name of the Ixora flower, with the tagline “Keriangan Keluarga”. The name was picked by the Name The Proton MPV competition grand prize winner Norsholihan Bt Abdul Eanich, who also gets to drive around the vehicle she named once the people carrier is launched. Proton’s new 7-seater MPV will be launched sometime in this year.

Proton has announced that the MPV will be priced at under RM 80,000 and will be available in 5 colours - Genetic Silver, Tranquility Black, Blue Haze, Pyrite Brown and Gaia Blue. In terms of safety, all variants will have at least 2 SRS airbags as standard, but this will be as far as it will go in terms of total airbag count. The Proton Exora will be built in the Shah Alam plant. Cost of development was slightly over RM 450 million.

Huhu..looks like I miss that!! I really hope b4 that I won that contest. I put the name of Kejora and Journy but..hmm... Never mind la. I jz got no lucky this time. Maybe some other times. Eventhough I miss the chance to get a new Proton MPV for free(hehe..), I still as a strong supporter for Proton. GO..GO..Proton!!

1 Komentar:

malam_ngeri said...

nk ngk model kete nye...

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
an empty feelin' © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner